Duvall is a city in King County, Washington, United States, located on SR 203, halfway between Monroe and Carnation. The population consists of 7,674 people as of 2015.
Fun town events include a
- Community Easter Egg Hunt held every year in McCormick Park, open to everyone.
- 'Duvall Days' is held in June in downtown Duvall. The event is typically marked by a parade, street side vendors, live entertainment, and many games and activities for children.
- Also on 'Duvall Days' there is a car show called 'The Duvall Classic Car Show' held in the Duvall Safeway parking lot, walking distance from 'Duvall Days'.
- The 'Duvall Run' is also held every June and includes the Half Marathon, 10-kilometer and 5-kilometer races.
- The day after 'Duvall Days' is the day of the annual pancake breakfast, which is hosted by the town fire department.
- Outdoor music in July at Summer Stage and Movies In The Park in August, all located in McCormick Park.
- Duvall hosts an annual 'Tree Lighting' to begin the Christmas season.
Real Estate in Duvall
Click on one of the buttons below for results and to sign up for automatic notifications to your email.